an idle mind and a fine city...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Room To Room




One of the gift I received from my boyfriend is called "Room-To-Room". When I opened the box, I thought he bought me a baby doll cabinet like the one's you find in the toys section of the mall because it looks like a barbie doll's closet. But then I realized that it's for stroring jewelries! I was so happy because I have been thinking how I can store my jewelries/accessories like a real store! All my jewelries used to be inside one 'kikay bag' so some of it I hardly wear because I seldom see it. I even thought of asking every girl friend I have on how they keep their stuff. It's a good thing he got this for me! The only problem is, I can't figure out if I placed my stuff in the right place. So if anyone can read japanese please see the image below and translate it for me!!!

2 Comments:

  • cute naman. hehehe. ganda sya. :) marunong si king. :)

    ngayon ko lng nakita. hindi mo kasi sinasabi na meron ka palang post. :P

    By Blogger Yoyce, at 2:17 PM  

  • Chame!! May blog ka rin pala. :) Stalker ako kaya nakita ko site mo.. from Glo - Joyce - you. hehe. galeng!

    Ang shweet pala ni aringkingking. hehe.. ang ganda niyang closet na yan! Sakto sa mga kikay stuff. :)

    By Blogger frecklesspeckles, at 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home